Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sixty-Nine, Dude!

So, I was uploading Issue 8, getting it ready to start next week, when I noticed that I had 68 posts published. And, since I'm mature and stuff, I knew I had to take immediate action!

So, without further adieu, I give to you...Post Sixty-Nine!


Since the first day of spring is right around the corner, the gang decided to get out, enjoy the warming weather, and hump like rabbits! Who can blame 'em, right? I think I may have to get out of here and get in on some of that action myself!

I've been thinking about making some changes to the visual style of the images for the stories. The bonus pics usually have some filters added to them, but I like this old-school painted comic look, so I've been thinking of keeping it. Any thoughts? If you hate it, I wouldn't want to drive anybody off! That, and the fact that it adds a good deal of work to each image (4 per page, 10 or so pages per issue). Lemme know what you think in the comments!

Vote for P&P on Top Web Comics! New incentive pic every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment