Thursday, January 3, 2013

Issue 06 Cover


Kellie never has quite figured out how to play "rock, paper, scissors". I like how she tries, though!

Thanks for sticking with me through the holiday break. I should be back to a regular upload and update schedule now, though. Things have been trucking along nicely, so I'm going to go for a twice a week update schedule for the foreseeable future. This week, I'll put up a page today (obviously), and another tomorrow. From then on, it's going to be pages on Tuesday and Friday, and vote incentive pics on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to keep things rolling with no gaps!

As always, if you have any requests or suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments!

Vote for P&P on Top Web Comics! New incentive pic every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment